If you do not want to begin your career right after graduation, or the career you plan to have requires additional education, begin your search for a graduate school program in your junior year. Gather the necessary information to make the best-informed choice.
- Research the institution, program/degree requirements, cost, and potential tuition assistance.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with your professors. You will need to request letters of recommendation from them, to include with your application.
- Research the admissions test required for your field...and study for it.
- Write your personal statement.
- Create a plan to pay for graduate school.
Graduate School Resources